Get Allergy Relief Now
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Do you feel like you miss out on enjoying the beauty of spring every year because Benadryl makes you sleep through it? You need to read this and we want to help you have the best spring yet.
- Vitamin C: 250-750mg. It increases the breakdown of histamine produced by the allergic response.
- GLA: 1-2g. (Evening primrose oil). It reduces inflammation and congestion. It rebalances the immune response.
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC): 200-400mg. This is an antioxidant that is highly regarded for as a natural allergy remedy. NAC is a precursor to glutathione, one of your body’s premier free-radical scavengers. It is also one of the best expectorants and mucus thinners around.
- Stinging nettles extracts: 150-200mg.found in many natural allergy remedies because of their potent anti-inflammatory effects. The suggested daily dose is 150–200 mg.
- Quercetin: 200-400mg. It inhibits the release of histamine, thereby dampening the allergic response. It also reduces production of leukotrienes.
- Omega-3 (fish oil): 500-1000mg. It reduces chronic inflammation.
- Raw Local Honey: 1tsp/day. It helps build a sensitized immune response to the local triggers
What to avoid:
- Refined Sugar—it creates inflammation
- Dairy: Mucogenic—it promotes excess mucus production.
- Preservatives—creates hypersensativity in the immune system
- Additives—creates hypersensativity in the immune system
- Helps Liver function
- Improves Kidney Function
- Clearer Skin
- Improved GI function
Balanced Nervous System
- Chiropractic addresses misalignment in your spine. A “pinched nerve” can cause a lot more than pain. Many people with nerve pressure have no pain, but they have other symptoms. Your nervous system governs your immune system. An unhealthy immune response may be an indicator that your nervous system is not communicating properly. If you haven’t had your spine evaluated by a qualified chiropractor take the first step and get checked. This could be the missing piece preventing you from experiencing your first allergy free spring.