If it’s your first time visiting Legacy Chiropractic welcome! We truly look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your health and wellness goals. If it’s your first time visiting a chiropractic office ever, don’t be nervous. We’ll walk through everything with you step by step and answer any questions you have along the way. Our goal is to empower you to live the very best life possible. From us, you can expect the finest level of chiropractic care for you and your family and a commitment to get you functioning your very best. Ultimately, we want to help improve your life, make it easy to achieve your goals, and relieve the symptoms you’re experiencing. We’d love to meet you, so please request an appointment.
Your first visit
- Upon entering the office, our team will welcome you as a member of our family. We will request that you complete our patient forms located below. This paperwork provides us with your health history and information so we can serve you better.
- Next, you will have a consultation with Dr. Ballam to discuss your health-related concerns, expectations of our office, and to determine if chiropractic care can help give you an advantage in reaching your health goals.
- After your consultation, Dr. Ballam will complete a chiropractic analysis to determine if chiropractic can help you. Our analysis consists of a bio-structural exam to evaluate posture, thermal skin temperature analysis, and full spine X-rays when appropriate. Once all of the information has been gathered, we can determine if our office can help you.
Report of Findings
- Once all of the required information is collected, Dr. Ballam will give you a detailed report of his findings and answer any questions you may have including:
- How can you help me?
- How often do I need to come in?
- What will my care cost?
After reviewing your results, Dr. Ballam will discuss his best recommendations for you. At that point, if you decide to begin care, you will receive your first adjustment. If chiropractic, or our office is not the right fit for you we are happy to refer you in the right direction.
By John Ballam