“Hello, and on behalf of Legacy Chiropractic, welcome. I truly believe we are programmed for life, health and vitality and we should expect nothing less. Over and over, I see suffering people who are told to manage their symptoms without any correction to the cause. My desire is to give you hope and an understanding that you have a choice to do something different with your health today. I believe you are healthy by choice, not by chance, and I look forward to sharing with you chiropractic and everything it has to offer.” – Dr. John Ballam
As a Chiropractor, Dr. John Ballam is committed to promoting the health of his practice members by getting to the root cause of their complaint rather than treating the symptoms. Whatever your health concern is, know that Dr. Ballam is more than qualified to help you find the answers you seek.
Your health is your most valuable asset and without it we know you can’t enjoy life. This is why our office is called Legacy Chiropractic. We’re here to help you get back to health so you can Live to Leave Your Mark. Call our office today to meet the doctor.
- 4 Years- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Gordon College (Wenham, MA)
- 2 Years- Pre medical studies at Des Moines Area Community College
- 4 Years- Doctor of Chiropractic. Northwestern Health Sciences University (Bloomington, MN)
Continuing Education and Seminars
- Over 100hrs of continuing education in the Gonstead Technique.
- Pediatric short lever adjusting technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Membership and Associations:
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Post-graduate associate chiropractor at True Chiropractic in Roseville, MN
- Happily married to his college sweetheart Elena.
- Interests include: Serving the Lord, friends/family, mountain biking, fishing, gardening and cooking with his wife.
- Playing with his daughter Brielle.
By John Ballam